Garlic and rosemary are blended into a paste to season a boneless pork loin roast. Feel free to use fresh rosemary if you prefer.
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 large boneless pork loin roast
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 100ml (4 fl oz) white wine
- Preheat oven to 180 C / Gas mark 4.
- Crush garlic with rosemary, salt and pepper to make a paste. Pierce meat with a sharp knife in several places and press the garlic paste into the openings. Rub the meat with the remaining garlic mixture and olive oil.
- Place roast into preheated oven for 2 hours, turning and basting with pan liquids. After 2 hours remove roast to a platter. Heat the wine in the pan and stir to loosen browned bits on the bottom. Serve with pan juices.
Please like us and join our mailing list for special offers & recipes